My life is an endless quest for wifi
i’M SO SICK OF THIS MENTALITY THAT’S SWALLOWED 90% OF THE TEENAGE POPULATION THAT IT’S CUTE TO HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM AND BE SAD BECAUSE IT’S ALL GOOD SOMEONE’S GONNA COME SAVE YOU BC NO SHUT UP IT’S NOT CUTE TO HATE YOURSELF OR HURT YOURSELF LIKE THESE ARE ACTUAL PROBLEMS THAT YOU NEED TO SOLVE AND NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU IT’S ALL ON YOU
empathyandreferences said: bubble tea: fashion pet peeve strawberry iced tea: your best feature
Ohh fashion pet peeve - I don’t think I have one other than people wearing pants that are falling off their butts (because it is DEFEATING THE POINT of a pant.)
My best feature - *laughs uncontrollably*
Seriously though, idek, maybe my personality?
That was actually quite hard LOL
Your personality is lovely. <3
I was tagged by agentswan!
- Name: Angie
- Nickname: Angel <3
- Birthday: Leo
- Gender: ♀
- Sexuality: Tom Branson
- Height: 5’7”
- Time zone: East Coast, USA ~ 11:48 AM right now
- What time and date is it there: 11:48 AM, 8/30/14
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: I try for 8
- OTPs: of all OTPs: Harmony, Mary/Tom (but I have others)
- The last thing I Googled was: “winnie the pooh quotes”
- First word that comes to mind: tingle
- What I last said to a family member: ”I love you”
- One place that makes me happy and why: my room- I feel cozy, myself, and peaceful
- How many blankets I sleep under: four in the summer. six or seven in the winter.
- Favorite beverage: tea
- The last movie i watched in the cinema was: if i stay
- Three things I can’t live without: books, blankets, and cats
- Something I plan on learning: reviewing biology
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Look in the mirror and compliment yourself once a day :)
- You have to listen to this song: Bravado ~ Lorde
- My blog(s): collabs: Harmony & Mary x Tom
Yeahhhh :/ Like your mind gets stuck in this haunting evil rut that you can’t distract yourself from or get out of and you can’t change it!
Exactly - and it is like losing your mind but being completely unable to do anything about it :(
those fans who can’t admit their idiol has fucked up and makes up stupid reasons to defend them
The one thing I love about re-reading my favorite books is the ‘no need to rush’ feeling. You already know everything that happens to your darling babies, the plot, and your otp, so you can savor every detail like a sip of the perfectly brewed tea on chilly sunday morning.